Join Wheelies Bicycle
We’re incredibly passionate about both people and bicycles. If you share our passion and are a hardworking team player looking for a fantastic career opportunity, we want to hear from you. We hire energetic sales staff and talented bicycle mechanics for part time and full time positions. Together, our team provides an exceptional bicycle retail experience to each and every person who visits us for his or her cycling needs.
Immediate full and part-time position available in customer service for an individual with a strong retail background. This individual must have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
Wheelies Bicycles is looking for a highly motivated team member to assist in all aspects of administration of our retail, online bicycle, and mobile business. Candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal, customer service and computer skills.
Knowledge of bicycles and repairs is preferred, but not required.
Position would require the managing and operating the Point of Sale register, monitoring of the scheduling and data entry of service work and inventory. Assist customers, and management with supporting daily clerical business operations.
Must be able to work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service
• Answer all incoming calls
• Make outgoing calls to customers with status updates and other inquiries
• Managing the cash register and customer information
• Inventory management
• Scheduling of service (i.e. pickup and delivery and at home service)
• Data entry
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based software such as Point of Sale, Word, Excel, Outlook, required.
Must be able to start right away. Wheelies is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Send resume to email@example.com or Wheelies bicycle 176 Rt 70 Suite 1
Medford NJ 08055
Bicycle Shop Service Manager
Senior Bike Shop Mechanic
Wheelies Bicycle of Medford, NJ South Jerseys premier family bicycle center is looking for a Senior Bicycle Shop Mechanic. You will oversee our high-volume Bicycle, Electric Bike and Electric Scooter Service and Repair Department.
Wheelies offers a fun and progressive working environment, with the opportunity to grow both in your career and financially. We offer lot of year-round work.
- Take charge and oversee all scheduling of service work on a timely manner to meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Provide accurate estimates of customers service needs.
- Coordinate labor and parts needed for service work.
- Manage employee scheduling, training and motivation.
- Responsible for quality control of service work performed of department.
- Oversee assembly and quality control of new products for resale.
- Implement and grow operational standards procedures, and training.
- Oversee technical support for special events and assist sales and management staff.
- Work directly with management and sales by providing and implementing recommendations for improvements of operations and profitability.
- Bike Shop experience 2+ years. Must have full knowledge of all aspects of bicycles as well as strong product and systems knowledge.
- Candidate must be well organized and have excellent computer, written, verbal communication skills and strong customer service skills.
- Must be a positive team leader with the ability to motivate staff. Complete tasks within specified time while maintaining quality workmanship and customer satisfaction.
Compensation includes Health insurance and profit-sharing program after first proven months of operation. This is a great opportunity to quickly advance for your future. Also, the opportunity of eventual ownership.
If you are looking for a long-lasting leadership role in the fast-paced and growing bicycle shop and you are passionate about bicycles, if you strive to exceed your personal and customer’s expectations. Wheelies want you to grow with us.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Wheelies L.L.C. 176 Route 70, Suite A, Medford, NJ 08055
Electric Bike and Scooter Technician
Full or Part time.
Wheelies, the tri-state’s premier family bike center is now hiring for an experienced full and part time electric bike, electric scooter, or small electric motor drive systems technicians. This candidate must have strong hands-on electric mobility systems experience. Bicycle or Electric Certifications a major plus. Must be able to start right away. Strong customer service and organizational skill needed as well as an attention to detail in in your work skills.
- Diagnose and repair customer’s electric bike, scooter, or bicycles with quality, professional workmanship.
- Perform all service work in a timely manner to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
- Provide accurate estimates of customer’s service needs.
- Coordinate parts needed for scheduled service work.
- Participate in assembly and quality control of new products for re-sale.
- May be required to assist in sales and customer service.
- Participate and provide technical support for special events/assist sales and management staff.
- Have a positive attitude and passion for electric bicycles and scooters.
- 2+ years of electric motor or Bike Shop experience
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of electric bicycle repair, products, and systems
- Well organized with written and verbal communication and computer knowledge.
- Ability to work on all models and makes of electric bikes, scooters, and affiliated products.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a specific time frame.
- Have a valid, good standing driver’s license.
Wheelies offers a fun and energetic working environment Compensation based on experience and performance with the ability for advancement. Apply now and send resume and salary requirements to:
Wheelies L.L.C. 176 Route 70, Suite 1, Medford, NJ 08055