• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
- Bulldog-style long-reach side pull brake - Forged alloy construction - Rear caliper only - 238g each
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Compatible with most side- and center-pull brakes - Excellent for BMX and freestyle - Hex nut type - All-weather compound
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Shimano's Tiagra Flat Bar Brake Levers offer powerful and confident braking for bikes with flat bars. Their aluminum lever blades are ergonomically curved for a controlled grip.
$42.99 - $47.99
Shimano XT SM-RT76 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotors Are Available in 160mm, 180mm, & 203mm. - Performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3) - Self cleaning - Increased durability and less pad wear - Mount: 6-bolt - Diameter: 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm - Deisgn: 2-part - Material: stainless steel - Brake Pads Compatability: Metal, Resin
$45.99 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$25.00 - $31.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
- SLIP RESISTANT & COMFORTABLE - MULTI-TEXTURED GRIP FOR - OPTIMIZED FEEL & CONTROL - UNIVERSAL FIT FOR MOST BRAKE LEVERS - 2 SETS OF LEVER GRIPS INCLUDED
$10.99 - $21.98
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$1.99 - $10.99
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $14.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$18.25 - $24.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
$9.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
$1.91 - $42.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
Simple, economical threadless post mount caliper brake pads. - Rubber compound improves performance over many OE pads
- Melt forged aluminum construction - 95mm arm length - Dual tension adjusters - Front/Rear: Either - Includes 55mm pads - 179g each
This upgraded version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware. - For use with with long cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 204 g
$18.99 - $27.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Page 1 of 26 Next page