Truvativ's BashGuard keeps your chainring(s) safe. It is designed to work with their BoxGuide chain guide (sold separately) for complete chain management. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$42.99 - $58.29
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
$13.99 - $22.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
$12.69 - $20.00
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
One-piece crankset from Salt BMX. - Crank Length: 170mm - Drive Side Compatibility: Right Hand Drive - Crankset Style: 1-Piece - BB Style: Not Included - BB Included: No
$130.00 - $175.99
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$151.00 - $183.00
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
Suntour's XCM-T is a 9-speed triple crankset with melt forged alloy arms that comes in either square taper or Octalink bottom bracket options. - Steel chain rings - Forged alloy crank arms - 50mm chain line with a 113mm BB
$7.19 - $22.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$10.19 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Not ready for carbon? The FSA Gossamer is a high-end crankset for aluminum lovers. With an impressive history of wins on the brutal cobbles of Paris-Roubaix, it needs no further introduction, yet the details shouldn’t be ignored. The cold-forged aluminum arms are heavily scalloped for maximum strength-to-weight ratio. The versatile BB368EVO spindle is forged from an even stronger material and is compatible with virtually every frame standard available by choosing the appropriate BB. The chainrings are CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum, then recess-machined and pinned for rapid and precise shifting. Asymmetric Bolt Spacing boosts overal stiffness without adding weight, strategically spacing the chainring bolts to provide optimum strength from a 110mm BCD. The Gossamer fits nearly any combination of bike, rider, and riding styles. - Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms - Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle - AL7075 CNC chainrings - Chromoly chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Bottom brackets sold separately; BB selection will depend on frame shell interface
$39.99 - $47.99
Aluminum bash guard.
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
$19.99 - $20.99
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
The e*thirteen e*spec Race Carbon Crank Arm Set is designed to work with Bosch Gen 4 eBike motors. These carbon crank arms offer a slim Q-factor and smaller overall profile, while keeping e*thirteen's proven crank technology at the forefront. - An 8mm self extractor bolt is built into both arms for easy removal - World-Cup DH-rated layup and construction - Compacted carbon fiber with an additional 3k added to front and rear faces of crank for impact resistance - Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs, 150/157 Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Designed for ebike: Yes - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount Bosch - BB Included: No
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Long bolts are used for the following chainrings: 110 BCD 4-bolt outer and inner road oval, 104 BCD oval 26/28/32t, 64 BCD round 26/28/30t, 94 BCD oval 30/32/34t, all CX round chainrings - Set of 4
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Long bolts are used for the following chainrings: 110 BCD 5-bolt outer and inner road oval, 130 BCD 5-bolt outer and inner road oval, 104 BCD oval 26/28/32t, 64 BCD round 26/28/30t, 94 BCD oval 30/32/34t, all CX round chainrings - Set of 5
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Short bolts are used for the following chainrings: 104 BCD oval 34/36t, 104 BCD round 32/34/36/38t, and bashrings - Set of 4
Page 1 of 10 Next page