WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
$7.99 - $9.99
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
$9.99 - $11.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Slightly tapered ergonomic lock-on grip with varying sized blocks to provide improved grip - Single bolt, black lock on ring - Press-in end plugs included - 135mm Length
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
$7.99 - $11.99
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
$8.99 - $12.99
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$5.99 - $8.99
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
$13.00 - $15.00
Connectors feature Serfas' great ergonomic, dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too. • Ergonomic design • Comfortable gel top layer • Fits all twist shift systems • Dual density design • Open-end style for easy installation
$25.00 - $27.50
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the dual-density design and tenacious lock-on clamp is soft on the hands, while being slip-free on your bars.
$7.00 - $12.99
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
$16.00 - $17.99
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 135mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 122g
$22.99 - $38.29
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
$14.49 - $21.99
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Finish off that great tape job with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bar Keeper End Plugs. These expandable plugs fit in the end of your road bars and are made from forged aluminum to last through plenty of tape changes. They fit 20-25mm inner diameter bars.
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
$15.29 - $16.19
- Dual density TPE lock on grips with integrated single clamp design - Circular microtexture pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft, yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration dampening - 132mm length with 30mm diameter grip area - 80g per pair
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
ODI’s first generation Lock-On System are standard for mountain bike racers everywhere. ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new Elite Series grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand. - Offset grip design provides padding where it is needed most - Variable knurl pattern provides comfort/traction where you need it most - Version 2.1 Lock-On System - Soft Pro compound for excellent shock absorption - Reinforced soft ends for added durability - Super slim profile
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
Page 1 of 11 Next page